Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (7)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. The book I chose this week is:

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
by Michelle Hodkin

Hardcover: 372 pages
Publication Date: September 27, 2011

Mara Dyer believes life can’t get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there. It can. 

She believes there must be more to the accident she can’t remember that killed her friends and left her strangely unharmed. There is. 

She doesn’t believe that after everything she’s been through, she can fall in love. She’s wrong.

Whoever wrote the summary for this book did an amazing job. I love how all the statements are contradicted at the end. I need to know the answers!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good book.. I'll have to keep an eye out for it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover to this book. And the synopsis is very intriguing! I actually saw another blog that has this as their WoW this week, too! Great pick!

    Feel free to check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so excited for this book too! the cover is gorgeous and you're right, the blurb is amazing. great pick!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds great! I can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG it sounds so awesome. Can't wait for this one.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an intriguing book. I'm not a big reader of YA books, but if I hear of a good one I'll definitely read it.

    I'm a new follower through FF.

    http://wowfromthescarfprincess.blogspot.com/2011/03/follow-friday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW never heard of this book until now...Looks amazing! Must have!!

    Love your blog, by the way! Following now!

    -Maddz
    www.maddzslightlybookish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...