Monday, January 10, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

Chloe, at YA Booklover Blog and Caroline (Words and Whispers) were nice enough to give me my first blogger award. The Stylish Blogger Award! I didn't really think my blog was stylish, but I'm glad you think so! haha. Thanks so much, Chloe and Caroline!



Here are the rules if you are awarded:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.

2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know that they have won.

7 Random Facts About Me:

1. I love Korean dramas
2. Tennis is my favorite sport
3. I have a corgi - Roscoe
4. My favorite character name is Sydelle (from Brightly Woven)
5. I'm going on a cruise to the Bahamas in April (can't wait!)
6. I love Japanese/Korean style curry! My favorite!
7. Traveling through Europe would be my dream come true 


The 15 Bloggers I'm awarding the Stylish Blogger Award to:


I'll be searching the blogosphere for the remaining 3 recipients. 
Congratulations to the winners! =]


If you would like your blog to be considered for this award, please leave a comment with a link to your blog.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award! Hope your Monday goes well and have a good week!

    ~Sara @ Just Another Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! It means a lot!

    Readers Unitech

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...